- Luxurious anti-ageing cream with silky smooth texture, rapid absorbtion into skin layer without leaving greasy and sticky feeling.
- Combination of high-end ingredients such as Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract, Arbutin, Glutathione, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Aminopropyl Ascobyl Phosphate and Sodium Hyaluronate to deeply hydrate, improves skin firmness, whiten and overall skin tones.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (Chinese Tree Peony), chemist identify there’s phenolic and sterols activity in this plant root bark that work as poerful antioxidant. Study in 2003 by the Institute of Pharmaceutics at Zhejiang University (Zhejiang, PR China) showed that paeonol inhibits one such enzyme. This activity slowed down the effect of UV light on pigment formation. Paeonol might be a therapeutic agent for pigmentation disorder and skin lightening.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract (Chinese skullcap) or “The Golden Herb” contain various nutrients suca ah Amino Acids, Flavonoids, Phenylethanoids, Sterols, Terpenes and Volatiles Oils which is good for skin. Terpenes and Volatiles Oils whiten skin naturally. Flanovoids offer protection from UV radiation. Baicalin, baicalein, wogonin, oroxylin A, and Skullcapflavone II are the active compounds in Scutellaria which defined it as the most powerful antioxidant owing to these five compounds.
- Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract, native flower from Asia has been eaten as a daily diet in Korea because of it benefits for skin. This flower contain tannin and proanthocyanadin that acts as anti-oxidant, anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle properties. It also has antiseptic, astringent and conditioning properties to increase skin density. And has skin lightening properties as the constituent arbutin is present.
- Arbutin is a sugar molecule type (Glucosylated hydroquinone), derived from the leaves of fruits such as bearberry, pear and cranberry. It is a natural skin lightening/whitening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn blocks Tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin’s melanin (pigmentation) production. Compared to pure Hydroquinone, Arbutin appears to be less irritating and cause less sun sensitivity. So it is safer.
- Glutathione is a naturally produce peptide all the time in our bodies, it ia a combination of three simple building blocks of amino acids — cysteine, glycine and glutamine. It is mother of all antioxidants & it recycles antioxidants such as vitamin C, or vitamin E or lipoic acid do their best to zap free radicals. Gluthatione helps to reduce pigmentation by reducing melanin activity for a clearer complexions.
- Ascophyllum nodosum (Knotted Wrack) extract, is from pristine Atlantic waters, contains 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids, iodine, calcium, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E. This seaweeds contain algal carotenoids and polyphenols which have been proven to be powerful antioxidants. Ascophyllum Nodosum seaweed helps improves the suppleness and hydration plus restore the natural balance of PH levels by acting as an anti-ageing and anti-cellulite agent. It reacts with protein to form a gel which has a distinctly moisturising effect on the skin. It detoxifies, tones and cleanses the skin. Thus stimulate the renewal of damaged skin cells, moisturises and smoothes the skin for a wrinkle-free face.
- Asparagopsis Armata Extract (Red Algae), is one of the oldest plant in the earth, and recognize as ‘the powerful antioxidant’ by www.seaweedindustry.com because of its powerful antibacterial component and been hailed as the highest commercial plant in cosmetic and beauty industry. Rich in antioxidant, this plant helps protecting skin cell by blocking toxin and radical from entering the body so that it ccan produce a healthy skin cell.
- Aminopropyl Ascobyl Phosphate (AAP) is a relatively new derivative of Vitamin C, more effective than l-ascorbic acid because of its smaller molecule size for better absorbtion, non-toxic and safe to use on your skin without causing irritaion. AAP also particularly lauded for reducing melanin production – the culprit behind age spots, melasma and hyperpigmentation. Besides, been shown to be more effective than water soluble Vitamin E in protecting against hydroxyl free radicals
- Sodium Hyaluronate is glycosamine, a significant component for skin. Exist in skin tissue, it stabilize and restore skin while producing new skin cell and ensure the skin hydration all the time. Sodium Hyaluronate draws water from envirenment and retain it inside the skin. It has small molecule size for advance absorbtion into skin layer for maximum hydration.
BRIGHTENING SERIES-ANTI AGING MOISTURISER